Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Official Green Lantern Trailer!!!

Alright folks, the official GL trailer is out! I had posted a preview of the movie trailer yesterday and was a little bit skeptical about the costumes and everything, but after seeing this wonderful trailer, i think the costume would work and does make sense even without the white gloves.Yep, you heard it, I think the trailer is great and got me hyped up for next summer.

Ryan Reynolds looks good in the costume and he captures Hal Jordan's cockiness and over confidence. And Blake Lively looks gorgeous as Hal Jordan's love interest, Carol Ferris. Just gorgeous.

One thing of note though, it looks to me that the story is lighthearted based on the trailer, but hopefully I'm wrong. GL isn't supposed to be lighthearted.

But that's another story. So guys, go and check out the trailer and tell me what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment