Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Threesome Art - 10.14.2011

Here's a couple of awesomeness I found today. 

Starship Troopers tribute by Dan Hipp

I love Starship Troopers (and its alien bugs) even more. 'Nuff said.


Rejected cover for Uncanny X-Force by Rafael Alberquerque

Yes the same guy who is doing the covers and interiors for American Vampire did this Wolvie. Rejected? Seriously? 

Then there's Phil Noto and his Avengers Press Day photo that defies Father Time and all explanation. I'll let the picture and captions tell you why.

From the Hank Pym Photo Archives- Avengers Press Day  “Tony thought it would be a good idea to invite some of the press over to Stark Mansion to highlight some of the work we were doing as the Avengers. I took this photo during an interview with a team from The Daily-something-or-other. I do remember the reporter asking us what we thought about other heroes’ roles in the country’s affairs. Apparently their city had, as the woman reporter put it, ‘A one-man Avengers team.’


I didn't notice the uber-awesomeness of Noto's photo at first until I read captions. And then it hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment