Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

No Readings.



It's been a pretty busy week and therefore I am not reading any comic books at the moment. So that's the reason why you don't see any comic book reviews lately, and to be honest I'm pretty tired reading nowadays. I just don't have the passion for it right now. I guess its because of the heavy work load that really requires some good 'ol super speed and level-12 intelligence. Or maybe not...

I was re-reading Watchmen a couple of weeks ago but for some reason I stopped after Book 6 and switched into playing a very very old school video game: Neverwinter Nights. This game eats a lot of my time and energy - hacking and slashing those skeletons, zombies, Gorgons and demons 'till their bones and blood splatter all over the place. And now, I'm really into it. I think I won't be reading comic books for a long time again, unless I get tired of killing monsters of course. Which I highly doubt will be soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment