Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

"The Avengers" Teaser-For-A-Teaser Clip

I haven't watched Captain America yet, but I'm excited to see it and a high-def version of the blurry post-end credits that was leaked to the net a couple of weeks ago. Now, I'm even more excited to see the movie because of this new 48-second clip that teases... well, Marvel's teaser trailer for the 2012 flick The Avengers.

Remember last week that I said that I won't be looking at some of these spoilers kind of videos, and I'm staying true to my word. I didn't watch the whole thing, but I did see 5 seconds of the clip and I know exactly what it is:

Its Steve Rogers/Captain America running outside Times Square in New York City after waking up from a 50-year "coma" (suspended animation) after being fished out of the Arctic waters encased in a freaking block of ice.







[via Spinoff and Yahoo! Movies]

No comments:

Post a Comment