Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Stanley "ARTGERM" Lau's Artwork Reeks of Awesomeness

Another week, another new gallery. This time, its `Artgerm and his works that are featured today. He's one of my favorite artists out there in deviantArt. 

I think I first fell in love with his art with his Flash and Impulse airbrush which I also showed here somewhere (I forgot what the entry was and I'm too lazy to try to find it now so I apologize..), and now I see more new illustrations and man, they are beautiful! I'm kinda biased with DC characters so you would definitely see a whole of 'em here, but he's also got some cool Japanese heroes too so I threw them in.

Take a look at more of my favorites from his gallery after the jump:


Batman


Huma

Morrigan from SF

Power Girl

GI Joe's Snake Eyes

Wonder Woman

X-Men

Chun Li
Rider V3

Ultraman's Mom!??
[images via his deviantart gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment