Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fan-Made "Fables" Movie Posters by Digitalrich



Fables is one of the hottest and most beloved comic books in recent memory due to its fun and twisted premise of putting our favorite fable characters  - such as Snow White, The Big Bad Wolf, Little Red Riding Hood, and Jack among others - literally, to life and make them live amongst human beings. It has garnered multiple critical acclaims and Eisner-awards to cemented itself as one of the best titles in the Vertigo line and comic books in general.

I have stopped reading Fables after issue #84, but I might be getting back on it after seeing these cool fan-made movie posters that were digitally manipulated to put artists such as Ryan Gosling, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and the lovely Zooey Deschanel into each popular Fables' shoes. I personally like the idea of Gosling as the janitor-turned-powerful Prince Flycatcher, and Dean Morgan as Bigby Wolf. Deschanel being Snow White doesn't work with me though. 

Anyway, thanks to ComicsAlliance and Gamma Squad for featuring these, and especially to Digitalrich himself, who took the time to fulfill every fans dream of having a Fables-inspired film adaptation though his work.

Check to see more of these awesome photos after the cut. 


















I saw Elisha Cuthbert as a feisty, hot red-head. I'm a happy man.


If you like my post, get free updates via email or RSS.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you that Zooey Deschanel doesn't quite seem right for the part of Snow. I've always had this image in my head of Snow, and I'd go with someone with a little more intensity. She'd need to be able to portray serious depth and inner strength, while keeping a calmer, softer shell all at once. If it was me, I'd go with someone like Natalie Portman. I think she could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey trina. thanks for posting.

    natalie portman.. interesting casting right there, but yeah, she looks good for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have really found the extreme characters movie posters of Fables from this post. This one is uniquely looking one of the elegant collection of this movie posters. Thanks for sharing some fantastic fables posters in this post.

    greeting card printing company

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could see Jennifer Connelly as Snow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. digitalrich here - thanks for making a blog about my fables posters - here is my fb design page - will be working on a new improved fables poster - http://www.facebook.com/pages/REvans_graphic-designer/157023847696958

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was cruel. I got sooooo excited and then I realised they weren't genuine.

    ReplyDelete