Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Kryptonian Name..

is Err Zor.


I don't know what the hell that means, so I decided to do some research to find out the etymology of my kryptonian name. 


Let's take each one and dissect them, starting with the meaning of "Err":


Thinkexist says:

  1. To miss intellectual truth; to fall into error; to mistake in judgment or opinion; to be mistaken.




Ok, that's doesn't sound good.

How about "Zor"?

OnlineSlangDictionary says


Often used with an expression to enhance it. Frequently used in collaberation with (and originated from) "leet speak" (1337). also -zorness -zors.



Example: Wowzors! (a form of a joyous expression) 





WTF? I didn't know Kryptonians knew "leet speak." Anyway, based on the above information, "Err Zor" literally means: "BIG TIME [insert derogatory/totally insulting word(s) here]". *

Wanna know the "kryptonese" version of your name? Click here.

*and to think that I really spent time writing this shit. 



If you liked my post, get free updates via email or RSS.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! good job! i should try mine as well. teehee! :D

    ReplyDelete