Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's up with me lately...

Hmmm... nothing going on much asides from learning on how to play the piano, and my first piece is one of my favorite tunes in "How To Save A Life" by The Fray. I always wondered how cool would it be to be able to play the piano and sing and I'm kind of living it right now with my old electronic keyboard. Haha. Sweet.

--

Still reading comics of course, just finished reading Joker by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo who apparently collaborated on another graphic novel before that, which was Lex Luthor: Man of Steel. Love this team and their works. 

--

Currently waiting for following comic book issues/titles:

  • Power Girl #24 
  • Morning Glories #10 
  • Superior #5 
  • Superman #711
  • Scarlet # 6 
  • Kick-Ass 2   #3
  • The Walking Dead #85

..and I'm reading another title who's protagonist is a backward-spellchanting lady magician in fishnet fetish wear (oh yeah): Zatanna. Who doesn't like sexy, big boobed women who kicks-ass? 

No comments:

Post a Comment