Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wonder Woman Update: How About Beyonce?

Beyonce as Wonder Woman - 'Yay' or 'Nay'?

I just read something on Hero Complex about Beyonce eyeing the role of Wonder Woman for the planned TV series by NBC. She says that "a black Wonder Woman would be a powerful thing" and that it is time for something like that.

Oh noes. I don't want her shaking her booty in that suit and singing and dancing to  "Single Ladies" like she's wearing leotards. It would be a disaster. I just hope the producers won't pull the trigger on her. I would go with any other actress  like Megan Fox, Kaley Cuoco, or even Elisha Cuthbert. Hell, I would go with anybody but Beyonce. Cmon. And oh, forget Halle Berry. She's definitely out of the picture.

Let's do a photoshop preview. One friend of mine thinks that Megan Fox might be a good choice for the role. Hmmm.. let us see...



Credit goes to the creator of this pic

Damn! That looks more like it! I don't know about her acting, but I would go with her any day of the week instead of the former Destiny's Child lead.

What do you think guys? Who's your bet to play our feisty Amazon sweetheart?

2 comments:

  1. i told you megan fox it is! she looks smashing in the wonder woman outfit! love her already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was surpised to find that. haha. she looks cool in that suit. foreals.

    ReplyDelete