Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

A pretty busy day then some rest...

I'm totally exhausted today. Mentally exhausted. So many calls and things going on right now at work that I just want to go home, take my clothes off, take a bath, eat then fucking sleep. Glad its my day off tomorrow. Yipeee!! What a relief. That also means no blogging for one day and maybe an opportunity to read some new comic books.

Here's what on my reading list:

-Kick-Ass 2 from Icon / Marvel
-probably some Fables. (i haven't finished The Great Fables Crossover)
-any Marvel Noir titles. (had a preview of Spiderman: Noir last week in a local bookstore and i thought it was good)
- Avengers Disassembled and House of M all from Marvel.

I wanna read more Marvel titles now and sleep on DC for a while. I have read Civil War before (which was a bad-ass of a crossover by the way. Probably one of the best Marvel had in a while) and therefore its necessary for me to read the two titles (Avengers Disassembled and House of M) that came before that. For history purposes. 

That's it for today. Now time to get some fucking sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment