Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Joseph Senior Grants My Super Kitty, Takes On Wonder Woman, TMNT, and Thor In Latest Hello Kitty Crossover Set

At last, a Superkitty!
Photoshop extraordinaire Joseph Senior continues his dreams of a world where customizable Hello Kitties will rule the world one day with his gorgeous new designs based on comic book and pop culture icons. 

Last time he visited by blog, he promised to create a Supergirl-inspired Kitty and guess what - he delivered! So big thanks to Joseph for granting my request. 

I have selected a few new favorites straight from his flickr account, so make sure you take a look at them after the jump - and most importantly, show some love for his work by liking or commenting on his gallery.



Michael Bay will be proud.



First time I laid my eyes on TMNT, i knew right away that Raph is my favorite.


Why won't try a Sanrio Wonder Woman cartoon?



His Frost Giant parents will be surprised to know that he could also turn into an adorable cat.


"Whoever wields this hairclip, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of... KITTY THOR!"

4 comments:

  1. really nice sups! my favorite is the teenage mutant ninja kitty LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the optimus kitty. =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the Hello Wondy!!! Girlfriend would love it!

    ReplyDelete