Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

The Latest 'Captain America: The First Avenger' Theatrical Trailer & Poster


Yahoo! Movies has just uploaded another version of the upcoming Cap film starring Chris Evans as the star-spangled super soldier. Its pretty much what we've seen from the first trailer and tv spots, but with a couple of other unseen footages.

And they also got a more "patriotic" poster with the actor unmasked. 

Make sense to me, selling his good looks.




You know what I think of this trailer?

Its FUCKING BAD-ASS and got me more excited than seeing Thor, but at the same time I believe that it also SPOILS AN AWFUL LOT. Having read a couple of Cap comic books, especially Mark Millar's Ultimates, I am 100% confident that the train and plane scene towards the end of the video is the ending of the film. (Ice anybody?)

[from BleedingCool]

No comments:

Post a Comment