Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

'Threesome' Art - 06/22/2011

Here's my three favorite artworks from deviantArt featuring my favorite X-Man Cyclops, Batman, and the always visually provoking Vampirella.


"Mind Games" by *doubleleaf
What a difference a simple gas mask makes. Batman looks more bad-ass looking like a steampunk, which made me think as to why hasn't any one created a "Batman Steampunk" elseworlds story. Anybody would get that comic book in a heart beat.



Cyclops  by *Enymy



Of all the Cyclops renditions I have seen, this is by far - the best and sickest of them all. Look at that definition and lighting. Wonderfully done.



Cover to Vampirella #11 by ~PaulRenaud



It doesn't really matter as to what the background or motif is, as long as Vampirella's in there, I'm all for it. And Paul Renaud may have just used some Milla Jovovich references right there. Take a look at her face. Am I wrong or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment